Terms & conditions apply.
- 1. This promotion is valid for standard air shipments created by vPost members from 13 November to 4 December 2017 (both dates inclusive) (“promotion period”).
- 2. Each vPost member is entitled to have the $13.40 base charge waived off on his/her vPost shipment bill when he/she ships a minimum of 3 separate packages from http://www.vpost.com.sg (“vPost Website”) and enters the voucher code BLACKFRI3 during the checkout process.
- 3. Each vPost member is entitled to have the $13.40 base charge waived off on his/her vPost shipment bill and an additional $20 off shipping voucher for his/her next purchase when he/she ships a minimum of 5 separate packages from http://www.vpost.com.sg (“vPost Website”) and enters the voucher code BLACKFRI5 during the checkout process.
- 4. Regardless of the number of vPost shipments created during the Promotion Period, each vPost customer is entitled to receive in total a maximum of 10 vPost $20 off shipping voucher shipping vouchers (either in a single denomination or mixed denomination) during the Promotion Period.
- 5. All eligible vPost customers will receive by 6 December 2017 their vPost shipping vouchers by email at the email address registered by the vPost customer with vPost.
- 6. No minimum spending is required for use of the vPost shipping vouchers.
- 7. The vPost shipping vouchers may be used only for the next vPost Standard shipping shipment (other than Sea freight and vShop4U) outside of the Promotion Period.
- 8. Each and every vPost shipping voucher will be valid only for one time use and will expire on 28 February 2018.
- 9. vPost customers who receive the vPost shipping voucher must strictly follow the instructions accompanying the vPost shipping voucher in order to use the vPost shipping voucher successfully.
- 10. The vPost shipping voucher is not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- 11. The vPost shipping vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or discount voucher codes.
- 12. The voucher codes BLACKFRI3 and BLACKFRI5 are valid for credit or debit card payments only and may be used by each vPost member for only up to ten (10) separate times per combination during the promotion period. After which, such vPost member will not be able use any more voucher codes for the subsequent purchase orders made during the promotion period.
- 13. The voucher codes BLACKFRI3 and BLACKFRI5 will all expire on 4 December 2017, 2359 hours.
- 14. The voucher codes may be used only for vPostUSA, vPostEUROPE, vPostJAPAN and vPostCHINA shipping services.
- 15. Unless otherwise stated, the voucher codes cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other existing promotions or discounts.
- 16. The voucher codes are not exchangeable in part or in kind for cash, credit or other goods and services.
- 17. Singapore Post Limited (including its subsidiaries and vPost) accepts no responsibility for any tax or other liability that may arise from the voucher codes.
- 18. Singapore Post Limited (including its subsidiaries and vPost), may, at any time, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these terms and conditions.
- 19. In the event of any inconsistency or discrepancy between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials relating to the promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
- 20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.