Tracking & delivery
- How can I get the status of my order?
- How will I know that vPost has received my items?
- How to find out when my package(s) will reach me after I paid for it?
- How long will the shipment take?
- Why does my package(s) take longer than what is stated to arrive?
- What happens to my package(s) if the delivery fails?
- Can I change my delivery address after I paid the shipping fee?
- Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by warehouse from my vPost account to another vPost account?
- Why is there a need to provide 2 tracking numbers when enquiring about my package?
You can check directly with the merchant on the delivery status of your item.
We are unable to assist if your package has not yet been delivered to our warehouse.
You will receive an email notification once your package has been processed into your account. You will be able to view your packages in your vPost account, under "My Shopping" tab.
Please ensure that you have updated your email address in your vPost profile and kindly check your Junk mailbox as well.
If you are informed by your merchant that your items have already arrived but have yet to appear in your account, please contact us and provide us with more details on your package (e.g. invoice with tracking number, merchant name, etc.), to help us trace your items.
You may track your shipment status at the URL below using your package's item number that starts with EZ. Eg: EZXXXXXXX
It will depend on your selection of shipping mode.
- Economy- within 12 to 17 working days from the date of payment.
- Standard- within 7 to 10 working days from the date of payment.
The delivery dates quoted are based on estimates only. All packages may also be subjected to your local customs inspection which may require additional days.
An advice of arrival will be left at your delivery address if the first delivery failed. Kindly follow the instructions on that advice slip to arrange for redelivery. Please also note that we are not liable for packages once first delivery attempt is made. In case any further assistance is required, please kindly contact your local post office on item status.
No, any changes to the delivery address needs to be done before the payment of the packages. Once a package is paid, we are not able to make any further changes.
8. Can I transfer package(s) that has been processed by warehouse from my vPost account to another vPost account?
No, we do not allow the transfer of packages. All packages will be processed accordingly to the vPost account number that is stated in the invoice/shipping label on the package. If you have difficulties logging in to your vPost account, please contact us for further assistance.
There are Merchants that use FedEx Smartpost or UPS SurePost to send packages to vPost USA Warehouse. Such services come with two tracking numbers.
In the event wherein physical package label become spoil due to unforeseen event, warehouse will not be able to track the package using only one tracking number. Providing both tracking numbers will make it easier to track the package.
The two tracking numbers can be found at the upper left and lower right sides. See image below as guide.